Commodore Mike Novacco
Hello and welcome to our TRYC Website!
The Thames River Yacht Club provides members with a wide range of boating and social activities for the entire family. As a non-profit Club, TRYC offers a family environment. Whether new to boating or experienced, our members will assist and help you through the season. Offering several dockage options to meet your boat needs, as low as $340 on our East docks with your first year as member. Power, water and pump-out provided.
- Race your boat weekly or crew with friends
- Join the group cruising the lakes and or overnight stay at Marinas
- Join the members cruising to the North Channel
- Daysail and anchor out and swim on hot days enjoying the water
- Or plan a weekend with family and friends on our grounds, we offer BBQ’s, washrooms and shower as well as picnic shelter for your group. You may want to set a tent, use our clubhouse kitchen to cook.
- A camp fire at the point watching the sunset is a frequent event
- Visitors and transient boaters are welcome
- Want to dine out? Two restaurant and a variety store with LCBO are all in walking distance from your boat.
Our Social Committee has a number of events planned for the season, browse our website to see what’s planned this year and see pictures from our past events. We have several Committees to ensure our club is maintained and ready to help any and all members ensuring a safe Season for you and your boat.
A friendly atmosphere is what you find all season long.
Concerned about launching your boat, haul out, or winter storage? We have you covered.
Looking for a club to dock your boat? Come check us out. We still have a few docks available. Feel free to email or call me or a Board Member with any questions you may have. See list of our Board Members in this website for contact information.
Commodore, Mike Novacco